These guidelines are to ensure the safety of all our staff and patients
*Attendance is by appointment only – the day before you attend a member of our staff will telephone you to ask you a triage questionnaire about your current medical health and to check you are not showing any signs of coronavirus
* You should attend at your appointment time if possible and no more than 5 minutes before the start time
* You should attend alone ( a parent/guardian /carer may accompany if necessary)
* Do not bring unnecessary items with you ( eg coats , bags etc)
* When you enter the building you will be asked to sanitise your hands at the newly installed sanitation point
* The medical triage questions will be repeated
* Your temperature may be taken using a contactless thermometer
* The toilet is unavailable unless an absolute emergency and if you require it please inform reception as we need to sanitise it after use.
* You will be invited through to surgery – please avoid touching door handles etc
* At the beginning of the appointment you will be asked to rinse with a peroxide mouthrinse
* On completion you will sign any necessary forms using the single pen that is sanitised after each use.
* Payment should be made via contactless methods wherever possible.